Rental or Vacant Property Insurance

Rental property, vacation homes, homes under construction and vacant properties don’t qualify for standard homeowners insurance. So what do you do? Call Alliance Insurance group. We’ve got a policy for that! Specialty dwelling policies protect the structure itself, and some policies may cover furnishings you provide, tenant liability, loss of rental income and more.

Call Alliance Insurance Group, or click over to our quotes page and one of our professional agents can customize a policy to fit your needs today!