There are two kinds of insurance agents: captive agents and independent agents. Captive agents represent only one insurance carrier. Alliance Insurance Group is an independent insurance agency, representing dozens of insurance carriers. This means we can shop policies from multiple carriers to find the cheapest policy with the best coverage to fit your needs.
What are some advantages to working with an independent insurance agency?
Having the right insurance provides a safety net for your business, your family, your possessions, and even your income, should you become sick or disabled. Buying insurance is a decision you should make with knowledge and care. This is even more important in business. Most captive agents won’t write business coverage at all, and if they do, it’s for businesses with very low risk exposure. This is where independent insurance agents really shine. We can work with a single insurance carrier for your business needs, or multiple carriers, if needed, to build an insurance portfolio for your more extensive needs.
Here are the top reasons to use Alliance Insurance Group:
- The Best Plans and Pricing. Your independent insurance agent represents multiple insurance companies and can shop for the best price, coverage, and service to meet your needs.
- Superior Customer Service. Our business is built on customer satisfaction, referrals and word-of-mouth. We are expert consultants and keep you up to date as your insurance needs change over time.
- One-Stop Shopping. We represent a full line of insurance products, from business, personal, home, life, auto, and more. There’s no need to go anywhere else to find a policy that’s just right for you.
- Personalized Claim Service. We can help you with your claim by speaking directly to your insurance carrier on your behalf helping you insure you get the best settlement possible.
- Strong Community Ties. We are a veteran owned business and are a proud part of the local community. We share your commitment to supporting our local economy, friends and neighbors.